Intake September 2018
The application process for admissions in September 2018 will open on Monday 4th September 2017. The closing date for all applications to Bradford Council is 31st October 2017 with National Offer day on the 1st March.
If you are dissatisfied with the admission decision, you have the right to make a representation to the Appeals Panel, this is independent of the Academy. For further details please contact the Local Authority Admissions Team on 01274 439200.
Secondary School Appeals Timetable
- Allocation letters/emails sent to parents 1 March 2018
- Deadline for parents to submit appeal 29 March 2018
- Appeal hearings to take place: May – July 2018
Please download the document below to transfer during the 2016 – 17 academic year. (The form for 2017-18 has yet to be released).
Where can I get more help or advice?
Read the Guide for Parents about Admission Arrangements booklet, which you can download (follow the link below) or get from Bradford Council’s Education Services or any primary school:
- Bradford Forster Academy – Phone or email Claire Wright 01274 302400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Authority School Admissions Team – Phone on 01274 439200 or email email@example.com
- Write to the School Admissions Team at Education Services, Margaret McMillan Tower, Princes Way, Bradford, BD1 1NN
- Appointments can be made to speak to an adviser at the School Admissions Team by calling 01274 439200
For the 2017 – 18 Guide for Parents, please select the link below: